2009年10月1日木曜日

No8

Hello!!
Autumn semester started.
I start writing at my blog again.

Today, I borrowed a book in the library.
The name is "100万語多読入門".
It was published by コスモピア株式会社.
In this book, six books is introduced.
First, I read "The Rope Swing".
This book was published by Oxford Reading Press in 1986.
The following words is the words I don't know.

stream=a natural flow of water that moves across the land and is narrower than a river
silly     (ex)'Shall we go for a walk?' ' Don't be silly, it's dark.'
                     You made a lot of silly mistakes.
splash=if a liquid splashes, it hits or falls on something and makes a noise.
            (ex)The ocean splashed against the pier.

It's easy for me to read this book.
Next, I try to read "Losing Lucky".

Bye!!
 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Good. Did the example sentences you wrote come from the book?

    返信削除
  2. No, I didn't.
    The example sentences come from the internet.
    I used the dictionary online "Longman".

    返信削除
  3. It's good to use Longman. It's a very good dictionary. Please also include the sentence in which you found the word you looked up.

    返信削除