2009年10月8日木曜日

No9

Hi!!
Today, I tell you about the story "Losing Lucky".
This book was published by Longman Literacy Land.
This is the story of a boy lose a rabbit.
His name is Mouse.
He loved a rabbit named Lucky.
But, one day, Lucky dead looks like asleep.
He felt so sad. And, his family looked sad too.
He and his family dug the hole, and put a box into Lucky.
They made a grave for Lucky.
That night, Mouse had a dream of Lucky.
Lucky looked happy. So Mouse felt happy.
That all!!

I didn't understand the following words.
*earth= 地上、地球
(ex) He pushed the earth into the hole.
*grave= 墓
(ex) They made a grave for Lucky.

The above example sentences come from the book I read.
I bring back to memory you said before!!
You tell me I should use the example sentences come from the book.

That's all!!
Thank you.
 
 



1 件のコメント:

  1. Good work! Your citation is not complete but we can talk about that next time.

    The word "earth" is used in the first example to mean "土". I think the word in the second example is "gravy."

    返信削除